PSN is Down?! PSN is Down?!

Nice, nice.

For your first time, that's pretty decent. It ain't bad, and it definitely made me chuckle at more than a few parts. (Like the "You butt-fag. >:(", mostly 'cause I'm immature. XD)

To me as a viewer, there were a few issues though, mainly in the sound of it all. Certain things were louder and/or quieter than others, and certain sounds/voices contained clipping. (i.e., popped or "fizzled" distortion due to overdriven volume.) If I recall, a large majority of those issues could be solved (at least somewhat) in an audio editing program such as GoldWave or Audacity.

The only other issue I had was the quality. Is the microphone you were using any good? If so, then it really is such a horrible scene when potential voice acting is hindered by a sub-par microphone. Then again, I understand issues when it comes to obtaining one.

Still, like I said, for your first submission it wasn't at all bad; the animations weren't horrible, the jokes/comedy worked, and we could at least make out what you were saying. It can only get better from here, right?

Good work, man. ;D

Xaude responds:

The mic wasn't professional. But i did use audacity. Thanks for the tips.

Tom-S's 1st Voice Demo Tom-S's 1st Voice Demo

Awesome, with a side of Duke.

The vocal quality was clear, the jokes/comedy worked (Like Duke and whole Star Wars thing. XD), and the overall delivery sounded relaxed.

Awesome job, man. Thumbs up. :D

TomStheVoice responds:

Thanks!

Voice Acting Demo Banglab Voice Acting Demo Banglab

Nice, with a few issues.

My only real problem with it is that it's a quite a bit loud and that there was a quiet, fuzzy-sounding whistle in the background. The former issue could be fixed easy-peasy no problem, but the latter issue probably has something to do with your microphone. Audio editing programs -should- help with reducing that, if at least a little bit.

Other than that, good work. Looks promising. :D

MattHutchings VoiceDemoMay2011 MattHutchings VoiceDemoMay2011

Sweet-ness.

The voices were diverse, the quality was crisp, and the delivery was with confidence. The tunes in the background were quiet enough to stay out of the way of the voice work, but still had enough presence to add to the tone/mood of the voice it was with.

Overall, it was really, really good. Awesome. :D

Loy6 responds:

Right on, thank you! I needed to see this after I got zero-bombed earlier today.

Lanette Lanette

Very nice.

From the few I saw of your other works, they seemed more anime/manga-esque (I don't know the proper term for it, I don't usually...read or watch it), where as this one seems to be more comparable to recent flashes or web-comics that've come out.

To me, your anime-type ones seems like they have the potential to carry more "detail" with them, as their design is naturally more complex. This one, however, carries with it the idea of simplicity, which isn't bad at all. Both are fine and great, and you're doing a fine job with both of them.

As for this work, I don't know what type of girl Lanette is, but judging by her expression, her haughty-little-brat appearance and the severed head in her hand, I'd think that I wouldn't want to be aaaaaanywhere near her. XD

The shading looks fine, the colors are all pastel-y looking, and overall it looks nice. To me, the head in her hand could use a little reworking; it looks a little...squished.

Overall, though, awesome job. I like both of your styles. Thumbs up. :D

Deep Beauty Deep Beauty

Holy Jesus.

...holy hell goddamn. It took me a little bit to realize what it was exactly that I was staring at. But it looked cool. XD

Overall, it's awesome. The detail on it, the form, the background; all of it really, really good. There a few little tiny nit-picks I, myself, am having with it, but honestly they're so minuscule compared to what you already have that it doesn't even matter.

Awesome job. Thumbs up.

Undeadkitty13 responds:

:D thank you

Forest Elf Forest Elf

Pretty good.

All-around really nice. I like the attention to the folds in the cloth and the little bits of shade done on her clothes and lips. I also like the background. Seems very...elf-y. XD

One problem I'm having is that left side of the hood of her cloak seems to be keeping it's shape, despite not being held up by, or touching, anything. If you made it droop or sag just a little more, it'd fit in nicely with all of the other folds, wrinkles, and creases in the rest of her attire.

Other than that, kick-ass work. I like it very much. Thumbs up.